In this agreement, the “Website” means Paper Moon Tour Operator website at www.tusciainrete.com
The Website is operated by Paper Moon Tour Operator, who is situated at 14 via Cairoli, 01100 Viterbo (Italy). Paper Moon can be contacted by post to 14 via Cairoli, 01100 Viterbo (Italy). You can reach us by telephone at + 39 333 7142185
Information you give us
We receive and store any information you enter on the Website or give us in any other way. You provide this information when you search, participate in discussion forums or communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise. As a result of those actions you might supply us with such information as your name, address, postcode, date of birth, gender, information on how you use our services (such as type, date, time, and information on your browsing activity when visiting the Website) and any other information with respect for your use of the Website. We might also ask for other specific information from time to time.
We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future use of the Website for you, improving the Website and communicating with you.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and “web bugs”, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Website. Third parties might also do this on the Website. Examples of information we collect and analyse using technology which is not readily apparent include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; log in; email address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Website, including date and time; cookie number; pages viewed or searched for; your site history, and phone number used to contact us. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. We want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What are Cookies and Web bugs?
- The “help” portion of a toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to protect your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, if you turn cookies off you won’t have access to some of the features that make the Website more efficient and services may not function properly.
- Web bugs are minute images (commonly 1 pixel x 1 pixel to be exact) that transmit data on the use of the internet back to a computer specified by the web bugs. Information fed back by web bugs is often similar to the sort of information you will find in a cookie, such as the sites that you have recently visited and potentially the characteristics of the machine that you were using. You can find out more about web bugs by visiting http://www.bugnosis.org/faq.html. Before you access that site you should remind yourself of our policy on links which is contained in our Access Agreement. The bugnosis.org site also tells you what you can do to find out what a web bug is doing or how to stop it coming to your computer altogether. You should remember that we cannot guarantee that any anti-web bug software you install will not cause harm to your computer.
Does Paper Moon share the information received?
Paper Moon collects and uses your personal information to operate Paper Moon and deliver any services you have requested.
Paper Moon does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion or political affiliations, without your explicit consent, and would not normally gather this information in the course of your day to day use of the website.
Paper Moon may disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may pass personal data to other organisations within or outside the European Economic Area who are contracted to provide services to Paper Moon, where the transfer is necessary for the provision of those services. Papoer Moon is responsible under the Data Protection Act for the data processing carried out by these organisations.
- Paper Moon may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, or anonymously as part of a research paper. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Paper Moon, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We may provide your data to third parties where we have informed you in advance that we will do so and have obtained your permission.
- We will give out personal information as required or permitted by law, for example, to comply with a Court Order, to enforce our terms and, conditions or to protect the safety and security of users on the Website.
We may use the data which you provide for direct marketing purposes (e.g. to send you emails or postal mail). We will tell you at the point of gathering the data whether your data is to be used for direct marketing purposes. You may request at any time that we not use your data for these purposes.
How secure is information about me?
- The importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. We take technical, contractual, administrative and physical steps to protect all of the user information we hold. Despite, this no system is 100% secure and you acknowledge that the information you give us is at risk.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out when using a shared computer and take steps to make sure your personal information has not been stored by that computer or a network connected to it.
What choices do I have?
- The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether.
- You can visit sites on the internet that will tell you more about web bugs and what to do about them.
- There are products which allow anonymous browsing.
Conditions of use
This agreement is governed by the laws of Italy, where paper Moon originates and is designed to be accessed and is deemed to be made in Italy. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website. Use of the Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.